Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Winner Winner Winners for the Royal Tea Bridal Shower & Mom's Day Hops!

I can't even begin to Thank You all for the fabulous comments you left on my blog posts for the 2 hops I was in this last week. I really appreciate each & everyone of you stopping by my blog and leaving such supportive and sweet comments..... So now for the good stuff.... WINNERS!!!

The winner for the Royal Tea Party Bridal Shower is...... AMANDA!

Amanda said... "I love that dress and the hint of color peeking through! Wonderful job!"

And the winner for the Mom's Day Hop is...... JAMIE!

Jamie said... "I love your card! And how awesome that your mom was able to beat breast cancer! :) I love your card and I just know that she will too!!"

Congrats Ladies!!! I will be sending you both an email tonight ;)

Thanks again to everyone who came by and celebrated the hops with me, I really appreciate it! So until next time, I hope you hall have a good week and... Continue to Create A Crafty Life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment