Friday, May 20, 2011
Ribbon & Rhinestones Birthday Blog Hop Day 2 & Exclusive Blog Candy.....
Welcome back to day 2 of the Ribbon & Rhinestone's Birthday Blog Hop! I was amazed at all the Fabulous projects the other ladies in the hop created! If you haven't been by the rest of the hop yet, I would highly recommend it. There are some really talented ladies in the hop and I feel so honored they've all chosen to help me celebrate my Birthday ♥
For my day 2 project I wanted to keep the same theme going, so I created another Audrey Hepburn card ;)
I really love the vintage look, so I tried to incorporate a little vintage in with some of the modern too. I used a polka dot printed paper along with a glittery pink card stock. I added Black rhinestones, Flower rhinestones & Grey ribbon from my Etsy shop. I finished off the card with a Birthday rub-on and a bit of color along the edges.
Kim. If you get lost along the way, here is the complete line up:
1. Stacey ~ http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
2. Kim ~ http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
3. Gina ~ http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
4. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
5. Tanya ~ http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com/
6. Brie~ http://vintage53.blogspot.com/
7. Cathie~ http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
8. Nicole ~ http://creationsbymommy.com/
9. Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
10. Martha~ http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Haidee~ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
12. Zoe ~ http://www.CraftyX.blogspot.com/
13. Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
14. Raven~ http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
15. Jess~ http://www.kinderstampo.com/
17. Esmeralda ~ http://noahsarktwobytwo.blogspot.com/
18. Karle ~ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1890631198460&set=a.1890626638346.104027.1621905895&type=1&theater
Now for the Exclusive Blog Candy! Since today is my actual Birthday, I wanted to give away a Super Special Prize. This is going to be my newest item in my Etsy shop, and has yet to be released, so the winner of this blog candy will be there very first person to own my original "Glitter Bomb" set!
You will receive 8 Glitter Bombs in different colors along with a hand made tray covered in vintage book paper. The glitter is very fine and so it's easy to work with. All you have to do for a chance to win is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment. A winner will be chosen on Monday 5/23.
I can't begin to Thank you all for your sweet Birthday Wishes! This has been an Amazing couple of days, and I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so may Fabulous Ladies. I hope you all have a very Relaxing weekend and until next time.... Continue to Create A Crafty Life ~
Posted by ~ Creating a Crafty Life ~ at 4:11 AM