Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ribbon & Rhinestones Birthday Blog Hop Winners ♥

Happy Wednesday Ladies! I'm so sorry for this super late post for the Ribbon & Rhinestones Blog Hop. I've had sick kiddos and I'm completely behind on everything. Thank you all so much for celebrating my birthday with me, you all made it so Special! Now for the winners:

Day 1 Blog Hop winner is: SpantastiKreations who said... " GORGEOUS....love it. Thank you for sharing your elegance with us."

Day 2 Blog Hop winner is: Lillian Child who said... "And another delightful card creation! Thanks so much for sharing your birthday with us and hope this day is EXTRA special! Hugs! And your Etsy store is fabulous! These little glitter "bombs" are just too cute! They would make such delightful gifties for my crafty friends!"

Ladies please contact me by June 10th so I can get your prizes out to you. Thank you all again for helping me celebrate my day! Until next time, Continue to Create A Crafty Life~

2 comments:

  1. Again, thank you SO VERY much! I can't wait to see these sweet little glitter bombs up close and personal!!!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete