Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life Is Just .....

... Absolutely Crazy! As I mentioned before, this blog may sometimes touch on my personal life, and well... this is just one of those times. When I said that 2011 was going to be a year of change for me, I never knew that those changes would be so immediate. In the middle of January I was involved in a hit & run accident while I driving my 2 boys to school. I have been unable to return to work since the accident, which is a BIG change for me. I have come to appreciate how much I really do love my job and how much I enjoy doing what I do.

So now that I have all this extra time on my hands I've been able to play with my new Cricut Expression machine that Santa brought me for Christmas. It's just so much fun to use and it really offers endless hours of creating. I have been trying to learn more about my Cricut and the different options it offers, which to be honest, are more than I ever thought. In reading other Cricut theme blogs I find myself to be so inspired and excited about all the different ways I can utilize my machine!!!

I've also read how much everyone loves their Gypsy's and how it really opens up a new world with the Cricut, Soooooo.....


Yes, I know I should have stuck to the Expression first, but it seemed like the Gypsy was a must have to really get the most from my cartridges. But now that Cricut has revealed that they're releasing the Cricut Craft Room in April, I'm wondering if I really needed the Gypsy. Either way, I do like the idea of being able to create away from my computer and while I'm on the go with the kids. I just need to figure out the amazing things that I can now do with these 2 Awesome tools from Cricut! I have a few projects that I'm going to be posting later tonight or tomorrow morning and I will be announcing a giveaway that I plan on doing when I reach 200 followers! Thanks for stopping by and remember.... Continue to Create  a Crafty Life ~

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way about my Gypsy! I received my Expression in August, started using Design Studio in October, and got my Gypsy in December :) It is definitely worthwhile to have the Gypsy - the convenience of creating anywhere at any time is helpful! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love this machine...both actually! Have fun!
    cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete