Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Melting Heart ...

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It's been super chilly here in Los Angeles this weekend, but I'm loving every minute of it. My youngest son and I hung out for most of the day and I just have to say that he melts my heart!



I was involved in a hit & run car accident in January that has left me with a back injury, so I've struggled with the daily household tasks that need to be done. Today I was trying to do what I could to help out my hubby since he's been doing most the work since the accident. I went to get some laundry and my son walks up next to me and says "I want to do it mom".... Ummm, ok...... So he seperated all the colors for me and carried them to the washer. He then took the other clothes out of the dryer and "attempted" to fold them.... I just love him soooooo much!!! He really makes my heart smile :) I wanted to share with you all what inspires me on a daily basis.... Have a great week and until next time.... Continue to Create A Crafty Life ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for hopping at the Spring Fever Blog Hop! I hope you enjoyed the projects!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete