Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yummy Birthday Cake ....

Happy Sunday! I can't believe the weekend is almost over, it went by so fast :( Well in my weekend blog brousing, I came across a couple of Fabulous blogs on a blog hop called "Motion & Folds Card Hop" hosted by Ellen at Card Monkey. I was really excited to have found Selina's blog "Mud Pie Reality" where she has a lot of great tutorials! I found a tutorial called "Three Tier Birthday Card" which inspired me to make the following card:





Selina really explains the directions so good that it made this card a breeze to make. I have a few birthdays to celebrate in the next month along with a couple of weddings, so I think this card will be perfect!!! Thanks Selina for the Fabulous tutorial!!! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, and until next time.... continue to Create A Crafty Life ~

5 comments:

  1. Great looking card. I will go check out how to make one too.

    Would love for you to stop by,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I think I'll try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out wonderful! Just beautiful! I'm so glad it went well for you!

    Thanks for coming by!
    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card turned out bueatiful. Love that glitter.

    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete