Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines, Valentines, Valentines

It's been a few days since I've been able to be creative due to a terrible cold I've had that's been going around. When I get sick, I can usually keep up with my normal life, but this cold has really taken my feet out from under me and left me stuck on the couch. Today is the first day I can actually taste food again and let me tell you, I really appreciate french fries!

So since my head has been so foggy, I hadn't realized that next Monday is Valentines Day. I promised my youngest son that we would make his valentines cards together, which wouldn't have been a problem but our school is closed on Monday 2/14 so they are having their Valentines Day party tomorrow!!! Once I was able to get over the shock of having less than 24 hours to make 30 valentines, I was able to gather some supplies and make pencil holder valentines with a sucker as a bonus.


I found the tutorial on YouTube by Pantala40 and I loved how easy they were to assemble and I think they came out super cute! I hope you all had as much fun creating valentines with you children as I did! I'm still working on a giveaway for my blog that I promise to post once I'm feeling a little better. So until then, I hope you all have a Great weekend and continue to Create A Crafty Life!

2 comments: